Monday, November 9, 2009

I made money just writing about Disney movies

I have been writing articles on Helium.com, and I really enjoy it because I have made money simply writing about my knowledge on things, even things as simple as my love for Disney movies. There are always tons of titles to write about on Helium.com, and it will certainly make you feel good about yourself to share your expertise or thoughts on things, and know that people are reading what you have to say and valuing it. I wrote this specific article on where to find old Disney movies, it was very easy, did not take any fancy or extra intelligent words, it just took my own personal experiences, and just from that, I have made money. Please check it out at the following link, and see just how simple it is to make money writing simple articles. http://www.helium.com/items/1460595-buy-disney-movies

No comments:

Post a Comment